Arkansas Child Support Enforcement

Arkansas Child Support Enforcement

By Staff – Last updated

If a parent needs to enforce child support payments in Arkansas that are owed them by another parent, the parent can contact the Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement (“OCSE”) for assistance in enforcing the order. Some actions the OCSE may be able to take include, income withholding. working with other states to enforce orders, and obtaining court assistance.

How to File a Complaint

In Arkansas, if you are the parent or caretaker of child under the age of 18 or you are owed child support for a child over 18, you are eligible to open a case with the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE).

How to Fill-in

Step 1Download Form

Step 2 – Enter the following information about the children for whom you are seeking services:

  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Sex
  • Race
  • Social Security Number
  • Place of Birth
  • Whether paternity has been acknowledged

Step 3 – Enter the following information about yourself:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Social Security Number
  • Race
  • Whether you’re the biological parent
  • Marital information
  • Whether you or the child is under an order of protection
  • Information about services received

Step 4 – Enter the following information about the non custodial parent

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Employer information
  • Physical description
  • Race
  • Names and addresses of parents of non custodial parent
  • Services received by non custodial parent
  • Whether the non custodial parent has been in the military
  • Whether the non custodial parent owns a car and description
  • Marital status
  • Whether non custodial parent is represented by an attorney

Step 5 – Enter additional information:

  • Legal status of relationship with non custodial parent
  • Legal status of child support obligation if any
  • Medical coverage of the children
  • How you found out about the services

Step 6 – Print and Sign and Send to OCSE, P.O. Box 8133, Little Rock, AR 72203 or bring to the local child support office.

What the OCSE Can Do

The Office of Child Support Enforcement can take a number of actions to enforce an existing child support order including the following:

• Contact the noncustodial parent
• Withhold child support from wages and lump sum payments
• Withhold child support from unemployment and worker’s compensation benefits
• Suspend a driver’s, commercial driver’s, recreational, occupational, business, or technical license
• Intercept a tax refund
• Report the debt to credit bureaus
• Garnish or freeze bank accounts or other assets
• Notify the employer of the obligated parent to enroll the child in a health plan
• Place a hold on the issuance and reissuance of a passport
• Use other legal actions and collection remedies

Contact the Office of Child Support Enforcement

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 8133
Little Rock, AR 72203

Phone Number: 501-682-8398.

Local Office Contact Information