By Child-Support.com Staff – Last updated
The North Dakota Child Support Calculator is a .pdf worksheet. It is a method to help parents determine how much they may be owed or may have to pay. The calculation, however, is a mere estimation and may be different from the amount ordered by the court.
How to Calculate
Step 1: Download the worksheet
Step 2: Using the attached Schedules, enter the following information:
- Enter the gross income and the amount imputed from Schedule A to get the gross annual employment income
- Enter any other gross income, if any, as set forth in the worksheet
- Enter in any net self employment income, if any.
- Add together to get the Total Gross Annual Income
- Enter any deductions and subtract from Total Gross Annual Income to get the total net annual income
- Divide by 12 to get the total net monthly income
- Enter number of children and the guidelines amount.
- Enter any split parenting, multiple families, extended parenting time or foster care numbers from the schedules to get the total child support amount.