Nebraska Child Support Enforcement

Nebraska Child Support Enforcement

By Staff – Last updated

In order to enforce child support payments in Nebraska, a parent who is not receiving court ordered child support may be able to contact the Department of Health Human Services Child Support Enforcement. CSE, using your information, may be able to contact the other parent and, if necessary, automatically deduct funds from their paycheck on a weekly/biweekly/monthly basis so that the funds are received.

How to File a Complaint

In Nebraska, a parent must pay child support in accordance with the child support order issued by the court of original jurisdiction. Child support orders are enforced across state lines by the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.  Payments must be made in accordance with the order that was either issued or agreed upon by both parents.

Nebraska provides both a paper application and the ability to apply for child support services online.

How to Fill-in

Step 1Download the form (Adobe PDF).

Download (PDF, 164KB)

Step 2:  Enter the following information for each of the custodial parent and non custodial parent:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Social Security Number
  • Child’s Biological Mother
  • Child’s Biological Father
  • Court Case Number
  • County and State in Which Court Case is Located
  • Title of Court Case

Step 3: Enter the following information about each child

  • Child’s Full Name
  • Child’s Social Security Number
  • Child’s Date of Birth
  • List if you were married to the other party at the time of the child’s birth?

Step 4: Read rights and responsibilities and sign and date the document

Contact CSE

Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728

Phone: (402) 441-8715

Toll Free: 1-877-631-9973