In Alaska, you can make a child support payment either in person at the main office in Anchorage, by mail, or setup an electronic funds transfer using the authorization form and faxing it to the State. An individual may check their account statements by logging in to the State system.
How to Pay
- In person at: 655 F Street, Anchorage, Alaska
- By mail at: Child Support Services Division (CSSD)
PO Box 100380
Anchorage AK, 99510-0380
- Electronic funds transfer as follows: Send or fax the completed and signed authorization with a voided check or copy of your deposit slip to: Child Support Services Division (CSSD) MS 40, 550 W. 7th Ave., Suite 310, Anchorage, AK 99501-6699
- Fax number: 1(907) 787-3220
How to Login
Once you have established a user name and password you can login to get your child support statements as follows:
Step 1 – Go to myAlaska website.
Step 2 – Enter your user name and password as either the receiving parent or paying parent to view child support balances.
- Forgot username? If you have forgotten your user name, click on the blue link below the login and enter your email address in the next screen.
- Forgot Password? If you have forgotten your password, click on the blue link below the forgot user name link and enter your user name in the next screen
How to Enroll
In Alaska, a paying parent or a receiving parent can get a child support statement online by creating a login as follows:
Step 1 – Go to myAlaska enrollment page.
Step 2 – Enter a user name and password and choose a security question and answer. You also have to enter a valid email address and agree to a user agreement before you can continue the registration.
How to Apply for Child Support
Custodial parents must fill out a “Custodian’s Application for Services” to obtain services from the Child Support Services Division. Services include child support enforcement, establishing paternity, child support modification and child support initiation. The application, a Statement of Support Received, and copies of any child support orders in place should be mailed to:
Child Support Services Division
550 W 7th Avenue
Anchorage AK 99501-6699.
A case will be opened within twenty (20) days of receiving your application.