Oklahoma Child Support Enforcement

Oklahoma Child Support Enforcement

By Child-Support.com Staff – Last updated

In order to enforce child support payments in Oklahoma a parent who is not receiving child support payments due can contact Child Support Services (CSS) and apply for enforcement services. CSS can assist with locating and contacting the non-paying parent and take actions necessary to enforce the order and collect child support arrears.

How to File a Complaint

In Oklahoma, if there is a child support order issued, it must be complied with by the parents until it is either modified or terminated by the court. Child support orders are enforced across state lines by the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.

Child support payments are typically made on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis. If payments are missed, a parent can fill out an application to seek enforcement from the Oklahoma Child Support Services. The more information given, the more likely they will be able to help.

How to Fill-in

Step 1Download the form (Adobe PDF).

Download (PDF, 844KB)

Step 2: Read the first four pages of information.  On the fifth page, check the services you request and who the applicant is.

Step 3: Enter the following information about the person with custody of the children

  • Full legal name
  • Maiden Name
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Phone numbers
  • Gender
  • Race
  • Tribe, if any
  • What is the relationship of the custodial person to the child(ren)?
  • Name of person with legal custody
  • Mailing address
  • Street address
  • Email address
  • Employer’s name
  • Employer’s phone
  • Employer address
  • Are benefits, such as TANF or SoonerCare (Medicaid), being provided?
  • In what state are the benefits received?
  • Is another person or agency currently working on your child support case?
  • Name of person or agency
  • Phone
  • State
  • Is a private attorney currently working on the child support case?
  • Hired by
  • Private attorney name
  • Street address
  • Phone
  • Sign whether family violence is an issue and if so, put in an address where you may safely receive mail

Step 4: Enter the following information about each parent (unless one is the person with custody)

  • Legal name
  • Phone number
  • Other names used
  • Currently married?
  • If yes, spouse name
  • Mailing address
  • Street address
  • Employer’s name
  • Employer’s phone
  • Employer’s street address
  • Usually employed as a (server, plumber, mechanic, office worker)
  • Does the parent have an occupational license, such as a barber or electrician?
  • Does the parent belong to a union?
  • If yes, name and address of union
  • Does the parent have a hunting or fishing license?
  • Any pending lawsuits?
  • Photograph of parent attached?
  • Date of photograph
  • Birthplace
  • Date of birth
  • Social security number
  • Race
  • Tribe
  • Height/Weight/Hair color/Eye Color
  • Identifying marks
  • Prison?
  • When/Where
  • Parole or Probation Information
  • Retired?
  • Where from?
  • Disabled?
  • Is the parent employed by the government?
  • Information on parent’s car
  • List property or assets owned by parent
  • Enter information about the parent’s parents

Step 5: Enter the following information about the children:

  • Name
  • SSN
  • DOB
  • Gender
  • Race
  • Estimated high school graduation date
  • Where was the child born?
  • Legal status of child support/paternity

Step 6: Enter the current status of the relationship between the parents

Step 7: Enter any information about any current child support orders and/or health insurance coverage.

Step 8:  Enter any information about paternity if not confirmed

Step 9: Enter history of any child support payments

Step 10: Sign and date

Step 11: Send the application and copies of any orders to:

Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry, PO Box 268876, Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8876

What CSS Can Do 

CSS can deduct child support from wages, unemployment, workers compensation, or retirement benefits. CSS may be able to request that a passport be denied, send reports to credit bureaus, intercept tax refunds, and take bank accounts, lottery winnings, and insurance proceeds.

CSS can request that a court order a payment plan for past sue child support or revoke licenses. In addition, CSS can file a contempt action to ask the court to force the non-custodial parent to pay child support. This could lead to jail time.

Contact CSS


Toll Free: (800) 522-2922
OKC: (405) 522-2273
Tulsa: (918) 295-3500
TTY: (800) 722-0353 or 711

Mailing Address:

PO Box 248822
Oklahoma City, OK 73124