By Child-Support.com Staff – Last updated
The State of Wyoming Child Support Calculator is an online interactive form that allows you to enter the information and it automatically calculates the amount you may be expected to pay or receive. This is only an estimate and the actual court order may be different depending on the circumstances.
How to Calculate
Step 1: Go to this website
Step 2: Calculate the following information:
- Enter Mother’s NET Monthly Income
- Enter Father’s NET Monthly Income
- Combined NET Monthly Income
- Basic joint support obligations of parents (from support tables)
- Select Number of Children
- Custodial Parent
Step 3: The program will automatically calculate the proportional share of each parent
The Calculator uses child support tables to make the calulation.